Volkswagon Camper Bus Catches fire in Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA, USA (2/3)
Sunday, June 20, 2010: San Diego Firefighters from Station 13 respond to a vehicle fire on the corner of Opal and Dawes at approximately 9pm Sunday night. The owner of the van, Steve Ferguson believes the fire started due to a battery short in the engine compartment. Ferguson, who has lived in the van for the past couple of years escaped the fire unharmed but most of his possesions and the vehicle were a complete loss.
Copyright Copyright Ronan Gray 2010. All rights reserved